10. Link. Add the link you will use in the post, if applicable.
11. Shortened Tracked Link. If you shorten your links and track them (with a service like bit.ly), add them here.
12. Publishing Time. Self-explanatory. You should add this for further reference, to see what time your visitors are more active.
13. Approval 1 and Approval 2. If your post needs to be approved before it goes live, keep these columns (or just one of them if it only needs one approval).
- If you need both approval columns, you can set up a system to let everyone know they need to approve a post. For instance, you could tag the person in charge of giving the first approval, and once they do it, they could tag the person in charge of giving the second approval. You can easily tag someone by adding a comment to the cell and entering their email with a “+” sign before it (e.g. “firstname.lastname@example.org”).
14. Live Link. Add here the live link of each post. Doing this will help you organize better, knowing exactly where each post was published and when.